Monday, October 23, 2006

YARN! YARN! and MORE YARN!


Chenille anyone?

When it rains it pours...yarn that is...

Ahh... not too long ago I was bemoaning the fact that I had a definite lack of yarn to work with...and now....ohhh my...where oh where do I start??


The top photo is yarns my mom raided from her stash and had sent down to me and the second photo is approximately 35 lbs of chenille that I had purchased several years ago to use with a couple of knitting machines I had just gotten..well needless to say the chenille is Mostly still there and the knitting machines are sitting in a closet in the barn upstate...when mom sent the yarn down she included the chenille, So I will be experimenting with the chenille to see if it will work to make shawls out of....that amount should definetely keep me busy for a while...LOL

No comments: